How much do you know about the four-wheel drive cross-country forklift?
The four-wheel drive cross-country forklift is a equipment for loading and unloading materials at the airport, docks, stations, urban construction sites, pipeline laying, oilfield development, mountain forests and other field projects with poor road conditions. It has good maneuverability and off-road performance. . It is used for loading and unloading of containers at dock yards and for loading and unloading of materials during wartime.
It can be used for industrial loading, unloading, stacking and handling of industrial vehicles on sloping land and uneven ground. As a special forklift, it is similar in appearance to the ordinary forklift, but from the application point of view, it is two different products that cannot be replaced by each other. The four-wheel drive off-road forklift market is optimistic. It can be equipped with forks or a variety of attachments for high efficiency. It has a variety of structural types, and its development abroad is faster. It is generally composed of four parts: engine, chassis, work equipment and electrical equipment.
(1) It has good passability and off-road all-wheel drive. There is no differential between the shafts, and large diameter wide base semi-steel tires are used.
(2) The articulated frame is used. The swing angle of the frame is generally ±30°~40°, the steering system is simple, and the ordinary steering axle is needed, which can realize a small turning radius, manipulate the steering wheel, and make the frame swing horizontally, so that the fork can be easily aligned with the material. .
(3) All-wheel braking. In addition to the small-tonnage forklifts using the hoof-type brake structure, most of them are caliper disc brakes, and large-tonnage forklifts also use wet brakes. Parking brakes are mainly hand brakes.
(4) The rear axle of the axle and the rear axle of the vehicle are fixed to the frame, and the front axle can be vertically oscillated relative to the frame. A support hydraulic cylinder is arranged between the frame and the front axle. When the forklift performs the lifting operation, the lifting mast is maintained in a lateral state by operating the hydraulic cylinder; when the vehicle is running again, the oil cylinder of the upper and lower chambers of the hydraulic cylinder is damped. The holes are collided and the vehicle rides smoothly.
(5) There is a large wheelbase and track. Increase the direction and longitudinal stability of the car.
(6) Good maneuverability. The speed of the car is generally (30~40)km/h. Driving acceleration is good, and has a certain ability to climb.
(7) The setting of the driver's seat. The operator has a better view when loading the work, and the driver's seat is generally arranged in front.
(8) Walking system. Similar to the loader, mechanical transmission, hydraulic shifting mechanical transmission, hydraulic transmission and hydrostatic transmission. The difference is the full power matching method, the load is full load climbing conditions.